Babbel March Sweepstakes Rules
Enter to win a pair of AirPods!
The Babbel March sweepstakes runs from March 10, 2020 (12:00pm) until March 31, 2020 (11:59pm) ET.
During the sweepstakes period visit http://bit.ly/BabbelAirpods.The prize for this sweepstakes is one pair of Apple AirPods ($100.00).
The following sweepstakes terms and conditions apply:
- The sweepstakes is organized by Babbel Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Babbel”), 149 5th Ave, New York, NY, 10010.
- The Babbel March sweepstakes is open to all individuals located within the United States who are 18 years or older and that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and family members of Babbel or any of its affiliated companies and other persons involved in this sweepstakes are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes is open from March 10, 2020 (12:00pm) until March 31, 2020 (11:59pm) ET. Participants may only enter the sweepstakes once:
• When you refer a friend to Babbel by visiting http://bit.ly/BabbelAirpods, you get one entry to win a free pair of Apple AirPods. One winner will be contacted via email and an announcement will be made on Instagram (@BabbelUSA)
• All entrants must submit a valid email to claim prize
- No purchase necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
- Winner Determination: At the end of the sweepstakes period, Babbel will review the emails for eligibility. A qualified employee from Babbel will select one (1) entrant from the email submissions at random from among all eligible submissions who have met the criteria specified above.
- By entering the sweepstakes you grant Babbel permission to use your post on our social media channels.
- The winner will be contacted by Babbel within 14 days via the email they used to enter the sweepstakes. The winner will have to confirm acceptance of the prize within seven (7) days and provide an email and postal address. The prize will then be sent by mail. If a delivery is not possible, e.g. because a false address was provided or if the winner does not respond within 7 days after being contacted about the prize, Babbel reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion.
- To be eligible, submissions must be received before the end of the sweepstakes period. Babbel’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes.
- No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed. The prizes, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgment of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
- Participants accept that:
• Participants may not use the sweepstakes for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
• Babbel has the right to refuse or delete any entry containing material that is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which Babbel deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
• Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copyright protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights holder’s consent.
• Entries may not in any way harm Babbel, its affiliates, its agents and/or the Babbel brand.
• Participants may not upload or post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
- Babbel explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Babbel determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
- If for any reason any aspect of this sweepstake is not able to be implemented as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Babbel, Babbel reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstake, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Babbel reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Babbel or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Babbel collects personal information obtained from the winners to send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to third parties.
- By participating in the sweepstakes, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Babbel, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, parent companies, and each of Babbel’s officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States of America. Any recourse to courts is excluded.
Learn a new language today.