How to Speak Norwegian
Norwegian is a North Germanic language and is related to Swedish, Danish and Icelandic. If you want to learn how to speak Norwegian, you should be aware that this language has many spoken dialects but just two written forms, namely Bokmal and Nynorsk. Norwegian is spoken by 4.8 million people living in Norway, as well as more than 63,000 people living in Iceland, Sweden and other countries. Typically, it is best to focus your attention on learning to speak one dialect and then graduating to other dialects. This method of learning to speak Norwegian will make the learning process simpler and easier. How to Learn to Speak Norwegian There are many different ways to learn how to speak the language. Here are some of the ways you can look at:
• Buy a grammar book for beginners and begin learning how to speak Norwegian. You can look for such a book online or at a bookstore.
• Buy a Norwegian dictionary and phrasebook to help you learn the right pronunciation and daily use of words and phrases.
• Online courses are also very popular with people looking to learn a foreign language. Find a course that offers free online tests and pronunciation.
• Take a trip to Norway and spend time in the country to pick up the language. Speaking with locals will give you a hands-on learning experience.
• Find a Norwegian native speaker to tutor you in the language.
The Fun and Easy Way to Learn Norwegian
Learning to speak a foreign language can be stressful. The good news is that you can now learn how to speak Norwegian without getting stressed or worked up. Just use babbel.com. The site is a comprehensive online resource that offers several different ways to learn how to speak Norwegian. The best part is you can pace the learning to your needs. Babbel has a range of multimedia grammar exercises that make learning fun and interesting. You can use the online voice recognition function to learn how to pronounce words correctly. One of the reasons Babbel has become the preferred site for language learning, including Norwegian, is due to the easy exercises that are aimed towards beginners. And, as you become more skillful in speaking Norwegian, you can graduate to more difficult exercises. And, you can do all of this at your own pace, without getting rushed to the next level if you feel you are not ready.
Babbel is one of the best options to learn how to speak Norwegian at your own pace and you can do this with the help of online exercises and fun tasks that make language learning a pleasure.