Web / Mobile Visual Designer (m/f)
Babbel.com is growing and we are seeking a talented Web / Mobile Visual Designer to help us evolve our product and thus make it visually compelling and usable, engage our users and ensure our branding is consistent across all channels.
You will be a part of a growing and fluid design team which specialises in web, mobile and marketing channels. That means you're a great team player and communicator, however you can also work independently, effectively prioritizing tasks you are assigned. You love all things digital, including the latest mobile platforms, your design interests should however reach beyond the digital world.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparation of visual mockups on the basis of wireframes and interaction concepts
• Creating production-ready designs which are methodically tested for consistency
• Communication with UX / product designers and the development team
• Creating, extending and documenting a set of visual UI guidelines
• Adhering to, developing, and maintaining consistent use of corporate brand policy
Ideally, you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in web, mobile and interface design
• Love for clean, modern design with an organic feeling and a prominent role of typography
• Holistic and usability-focused approach that takes user flows, context and page states into account
• Independency, self-organization and ability to manage multiple projects
• Well written and spoken English
• Proficiency in using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Experience in a multi-lingual environment is a plus
• Mobile experience (iOS / Android / mobile web) is a plus
What you can look forward to:
• Work as part of an international e-learning project
• Interesting challenges across many platforms and a broad sphere of influence
• A modern product concept and high speed of development
• A lively startup atmosphere with reasonable working hours
• Brand new office space in the cool area of Berlin
• Long term prospects
Please remember that this is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany. No remote applicants please.
Send us your CV together with links to your portfolio, and a cover letter telling us why this is the right role for you via Email to email@example.com.
Please note: we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies.