We are looking for a full-time BI Engineer (m/f) to start immediately.
You are responsible for the consolidation and analysis of diverse data. Your first project will be the introduction of a BI system. As we are a start-up, this will presumably not be on one of the established standard solutions (Cognos, Oracle, Actuate), but working with open systems. Your experience and expertise will help us to reach a good and lightweight solution within an agile process. After this project, you will be responsible for the areas of compilation and analysis of data, as well as in the co-ordination of data acquisition (e.g. Web tracking).
- several years experience using databases
- expert knowledge of SQL
- experience in software development
- basic mathematical knowledge, above all in statistics
- knowledge of multiple Data BI Systems would be a great advantage
We offer you:
- myriad data from diverse sources
- working as part of a very competent and agile development team
- professional tools and cutting edge technologies
- fascinating assignments in a fast-growing young enterprise
- a lot of creative freedom
Babbel.com is a learning system for foreign languages. We currently offer numerous online courses and mobile Apps in eleven different languages. Babbel has been online since 2008 and has more than 4 million users from all over the world. The idea for Babbel arose in 2007. At that time we realised that there were no good products for learning languages independently over the internet. And so Lesson Nine GmbH was founded. Today the company has an experienced and highly competent team of 40 employees and around 70 freelance colleagues. The Babbel office is situated in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
We would appreciate short and concise applications. If you're interested please send applications exclusively in digital form to email@example.com, attn. Monika Schindler.