Technical Product Manager Backend Development (m/f)
We are looking for a full time Technical Product Manager Backend Development (m/f) to start immediately in our Berlin office.
As part of our agile development team you will care for the product owner role in backend or infrastructure development projects. The role includes the management of requirements, their mapping onto user stories and test cases inside a Scrum or Kanban project, the approval of completed tasks and being the central communication partner for all the project members and stakeholders regarding the project’s details.
- At least 2 years experience as a technical product manager or product owner or similar in an agile environment.
- Very good presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework.
- Good knowledge of current web technologies
- Good knowledge of Amazon Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of MVC pattern
- Good knowledge of scalable web architecture
- Good knowledge of at least two object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Hands-on mentality, proactivity
- Reliability and an independent way of working
We offer you:
- Working in a development team of high technical competence
- Short development cycles and streamlined specification processes
- Modern application design and current technologies
- A lively startup atmosphere with reasonable working hours
- Long-term prospects
Babbel.com is a learning system for foreign languages. We currently offer numerous online courses and mobile Apps in eleven different languages. Babbel has been online since 2008 and has more than 7 million users from all over the world. The idea for Babbel arose in 2007. At that time we realized that there were no good products for learning languages independently over the internet. And so Lesson Nine GmbH was founded. Today the company has an experienced and highly competent team of 70 employees and around 100 freelance colleagues. The Babbel office is situated in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
We would appreciate short and concise applications. If you're interested please send applications exclusively in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Gunda Tomlinson.
Please note: We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.