With the online learning system Babbel, both beginners and continuing learners can study English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish. More than 7 million people from over 200 countries are using Babbel and one of the mobile apps. The company behind Babbel, Lesson Nine GmbH, operates out of Berlin, Germany. Founded in August 2007, it now has around 80 fulltime and 100 freelance employees.
Our team is constantly growing - so far, we've doubled the number of employees as well as the number of customers during the last eight months.
Current open positions:
- Stage Marketing Management France
- PR Manager for the UK (m/f)
- PR Manager for Italy (m/f) in part-time
- Marketing Trainee (m/f)
- DevOps Engineer (m/f)
- Freelance authors & editors for Turkish (m/f)
- Technical Product Manager Frontend Development (m/f)
- Technical Product Manager Backend Development (m/f)
- Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Backend Developer (m/f)
- Freelance Translator (m/f) from Norwegian or Danish into English
- Freelance authors & editors for Norwegian (m/f)
- Freelance Translators (m/f) from Portuguese into French
- Freelance authors & editors for Danish (m/f)
- Freelance translators (m/f) from Dutch into English OR French
- Freelance Translators from Turkish into English or French
We look forward to receiving concise and relevant applications - please submit these exclusively in digital form to email@example.com, attn. Gunda Tomlinson.
Please note: We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.