- The Babbel Idea
- About Us
- Press Review
- Press Release Android 27.3.2012 ENG
- Press Release CCS Volunteer in Brazil 19.10.2012 ENG
- Press Release Doctors without borders 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Love Letters 7.2.2012
- Press Release RockstarKurs 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Sommerferien 26.06.2012 ENG
- Press Release Spanish-iBook 14.08.2012 ENG
- Press Release WeinKurs 17.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Windows 8 App 23.10.2012
- Press Release football 22.5.2012 ENG
- Press Release iBook 19.06.2012 ENG
- Press releases
- English for Everyone
- 5.9.2011 Babbel breaks beyond even
- PR 20101012
- Press Release 01/01/2011
- Press Release 03-22-2011
- Press Release December 1, 2010
- Press Release Eurovision 04-11-2011
- Press Release February 2nd, 2011
- Press Release June 15, 2011
- Press Release March 29th 2011
- Press Release Music Course 8.05.12 ENG
- Press Release: iPhone Apps for Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian
- Press release best intentions 28.12.2011
Learn Languages Online for your Job and Career
- Babbel gets you ready for work
- Make your resume more attractive with foreign language skills
Berlin, December 22, 2008: Foreign languages can be essential for your career. Babbel.com offers playful language learning and exchanges with native speakers, and now the site also offers tailored exercises on job themes.
Many employers appreciate foreign language skills in applicants and employees. Anyone who wants to learn or brush up on a new language can do so with the online language learning platform in English, Spanish, French, Italian or German. Have quick success -- and some fun on the way-- with multimedia and interactive Vocabulary Packages and Tutorials. The many possibilities to interact with other users and native speakers complement the practical use of your target language and emphasize learning that sticks.
Foreign languages important for your job
In a tight job market that has become increasingly international, foreign language skills distinguish you from the rest. In areas as diverse as computing, marketing and finance to customer service and sales, the ability to communicate in another language is a tremendous asset.
Online exercises about jobs and business
With learning content that is clearly and intuitively designed, Babbel.com makes the language acquisition smooth and flexible. At www.babbel.com , anyone can learn their desired language and practice at the same time, without having to make any fixed appointments. For you career there is, for example, in the category “Job and Business” special exercises such as “Applying for a Job” or “My Desk”.
Find learning partners and language exchanges among 150,000 users
Exchange and learning with other users complement the interactive online exercises, Babbel.com's specialty. In the rapidly growing Babbel community, you can find and communicate with learning partners and “tandems” (language exchanges) all over the world. Among more than 150,000 users you can find a native speaker with a similar level, with whom you can set up specialized exchanges. You can meanwhile easily build an international network that can help you with translating your resume, presentations or business communications.
Further information at http://www.babbel.com/about/ENG/press.
Find unusual news and perspectives on language at the Babbel Blog http://blog.babbel.com/.
Babbel (www.babbel.com) offers the opportunity for anyone to learn French, Spanish, Italian, German or English for free online. The company behind Babbel, Lesson Nine GmbH, is located in multi-cultural Berlin and was founded in 2007 by Lorenz Heine (35), Markus Witte (38), Toine Diepstraten (33) and Thomas Holl (33). Beforehand these four worked for the audio software company Native Instruments, which Heine had co-founded. Online since January 2008, Babbel.com received an investment from Kizoo AG and VC Fonds Berlin in the summer of 2008.
Press contact :
+49 30 346 55 93 87
Lesson Nine GmbH
10963 Berlin, Germany