- The Babbel Idea
- About Us
- Press Review
- Press Release Android 27.3.2012 ENG
- Press Release CCS Volunteer in Brazil 19.10.2012 ENG
- Press Release Doctors without borders 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Love Letters 7.2.2012
- Press Release RockstarKurs 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Sommerferien 26.06.2012 ENG
- Press Release Spanish-iBook 14.08.2012 ENG
- Press Release WeinKurs 17.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Windows 8 App 23.10.2012
- Press Release football 22.5.2012 ENG
- Press Release iBook 19.06.2012 ENG
- Press releases
Keep on rockin’: Vocabulary from the music scene for bands and fans on Babbel.com
- New rock star-themed course with vocabulary for musicians and their fans
- Words and useful phrases in seven languages for festivals, concerts or nightclubs
Berlin, July 31, 2012 – What would musicians be without their fans? To strike the right harmony between these two worlds, the online language learning platform Babbel.com offers the music course “Rock Stars and Fans”. In eight easy lessons, concert- and club-goers or professional musicians can get music world lingo pitch-perfect in any of seven different languages.
“Thanks, you were awesome!” or “Put your hands up in the air” are phrases commonly heard at a concert. Musicians who want to rev their fans up can learn just the right thing to say, such as, for example, “Hola, somos el grupo Babbel de Berlín. Esta es una canción de nuestro nuevo álbum „Into the Unknown“.. Whether as a musician, a DJ on stage, signing autographs backstage, in an interview with journalists or among the fans themselves, the music course teaches all the essential words and phrases from the music world.
Festival-, concert- and club-goers of course do not fall by the wayside. For them, Babbel has even more nightlife-themed lessons on hand. The new course gets them fit to go out and meet new people. With the Rock Star vocabulary trainer – including eight lessons dealing with showbiz, fan chatter, concerts and music – all the most important phrases can be learned quickly. Writing and pronunciation exercises guarantee a quick acquisition of the new vocabulary, as long as one’s sober…
There are courses for French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, German and of course English. More information about the course offering here: http://www.babbel.com
With the online learning system Babbel (http://www.babbel.com), both beginners and continuing learners can study English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish. There are tons of interactive courses available on the website www.babbel.com. There are also apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android mobile devices, as well as an interactive iBook. More than 7 million people from over 200 countries are studying languages with Babbel.
The company behind Babbel, Lesson Nine GmbH, operates out of Berlin, Germany. Founded in August 2007, it now has around 120 fulltime and freelance employees. Since July 2008 Lesson Nine has been funded by Kizoo AG and VC-Fonds Berlin.
* Hi, we’re the group Babbel from Berlin. This is a song from our new album “Into the Unknown”—in Spanish