- The Babbel Idea
- About Us
- Press Review
- Press Release Android 27.3.2012 ENG
- Press Release CCS Volunteer in Brazil 19.10.2012 ENG
- Press Release Doctors without borders 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Love Letters 7.2.2012
- Press Release RockstarKurs 31.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Sommerferien 26.06.2012 ENG
- Press Release Spanish-iBook 14.08.2012 ENG
- Press Release WeinKurs 17.07.2012 ENG
- Press Release Windows 8 App 23.10.2012
- Press Release football 22.5.2012 ENG
- Press Release iBook 19.06.2012 ENG
- Press releases
- English for Everyone
- 5.9.2011 Babbel breaks beyond even
- PR 20101012
- Press Release 01/01/2011
- Press Release 03-22-2011
- Press Release December 1, 2010
- Press Release Eurovision 04-11-2011
- Press Release February 2nd, 2011
- Press Release June 15, 2011
- Press Release March 29th 2011
- Press Release Music Course 8.05.12 ENG
- Press Release: iPhone Apps for Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Indonesian
- Press release best intentions 28.12.2011
Babbel Grows from Website to Comprehensive Language Learning System
- Babbel Mobile iPhone App is a language vocabulary trainer for on-the-go and in-between
- Successful cooperation with software company Aspirement
- Combination of traditional language learning methods and up-to-date technology
Berlin, April 13, 2010 – Today the interactive language learning system Babbel (www.babbel.com) presents three new key features that make learning foreign languages easier than ever. Babbel apps for iPhone, created in collaboration with German software company Aspirement (www.aspirement.com), offer convenient learning for on-the-go. Finally, a newly designed interface for Personal Vocabulary allows words to be printed out for study offline. Tailored to fit individual routines, and taking full advantage of current internet technology, Babbel opens up new dimensions for the study of foreign languages.
High Learning Efficiency: Babbel Mobile for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Anyone can take a few moments on the way to work, in a café or during the commercial break to quickly practice some vocabulary: The Babbel Mobile apps in seven languages for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad makes this possible. When traveling, the program is also a great bring-along tutor and can provide the most useful vocabulary and phrases with just one click. Downloading the iPhone apps in any of Babbel's seven languages - Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish - is free. Subscribers to the online portal have access to the entire Vocabulary on- and offline. There is also a trial version those who have not yet purchased Babbel.
Every user's Personal Vocabulary synchronizes automatically. For those interested in the app independently of the online portal, there is the possibility to purchase it for €5.99. This gives the chance to study up to 3000 words and phrases for any one language, as well as access to all features online and off. "With the new iPhone apps, the user can take advantage of short breaks to brush up on vocabulary words and stay present with the language - even with a tight schedule." says Markus Witte, managing director of Babbel.
Here is a direct link to the App Store download for all Babbel languages: http://www.babbel.com/go/babbel-mobile
Newly adapted learning material makes language learning even easier
Content-wise, Babbel has expanded its language learning system to offer more courses and new formats. Starting now, Babbel users can manage their Personal Vocabulary and Refresher Tool with individualized settings. In addition, due to popular demand, the learning system now offers the opportunity to print out Personal Vocabulary.
After the recent addition of Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese, the market entry into Sweden, Brazil and Portugal has just taken effect. Now Babbel offers a total of 42 possible language combinations for more than 700,000 learners from more than 200 countries.